Apple quietly made a major announcement that will change life for users of mobile Chrome, Gmail or Outlook. The company is shifting its view on app defaults and will be allowing users to set different app defaults for their mail and browser apps. The company …
This is an interesting announcement for those stuck between using their Mac or Windows Computer for work.
Apple is quietly introducing the option for either.
Personally, as much as I love my Mac its much easier for me to use my Window Computers for many things. I will be looking more closely at this.
Is your Google Chrome Slow?
Need Speed? Here’s 5 Quick Tips to make your computer work quicker with Chrome.
Chrome is the most poplar browser but it sometimes does have its problems.
- Update your Browser. Make sure it is using the latest version.
- Examine your Chrome Extensions. You can see them top right on your browser. If you have too many it may be slowing you down. Turn off any you don’t need in Chrome>more Tools>extensions. Turn on developer mode top righthand side to make and changes and ten turn off again.
- Turn off any pop-ups and notifications. This is in Settings>privacy>security.
- For a complete makeover you can Reset Settings. If you hit restore, this will be like when you first used it/
- Consider changing Search Engines.Make sure first your searches are not going through Yahoo or Bing.
A lot of people now like to use Firefox and DoDuckGo as they are less intrusive.
From a longer article at thesun.co.uk you can read more HERE
LATEST iPHONE NEWS UPDATE
Apple unveiled the next major version iOS a few weeks ago. I’ve been playing around with beta versions of iOS 14 and here’s what you should expect when you update your iPhone to the final release of iOS 14 this fall. The most interesting change is something y…
Now READ THIS ARTICLE CAREFULLY by a British Newspaper the Sun.
You can read that HERE
It is very similar. BUT in the TEXT is a link that tells
you how to get iOS14 BETA DOWNLOAD – – NOW.
There are several warnings you
should note if you choose to do
this, such as it may be buggy as it
is a Beta, you could lose data,
Back up your data first and don’t
put in on your only phone.
Read this carefully and see if you want to go ahead.
The link takes you to the Apple
Beta Software Testing site. Again
read everything carefully.
You can access that HERE but as I
said, read all the warnings first.
Anyway, hope you found that
Take care, all the best